I really hate writing about myself. I do like writing about tech stuff, though. So while this page is going to be light on the details, I hope the real meat of this blog isn’t.
I actually really love lists. So here’s a list about me:
- My name is Rob Ahnemann, and I like to code.
- I’ve been coding in .NET since .NET 1.0 back in 2001.
- I’ve been working in Sitecore since v 6.4 and have hit every flavor in between. Sitecore is by far my favorite CMS to use, especially its architecture.
- I’ve been working at RightPoint (formerly Agency Oasis) for over five years now.
- I have a wife, three kids, two dogs and a cat. The cat was not my decision.
- I love craft beer.
- Oh, I’ve been a Sitecore Technologist MVP since 2017. That makes me a happy camper!
I made it to seven. That’s good for me! Anyway, go back to reading about Sitecore and stop reading about me.
- Yet Another Sitecore Docker Series – Part 9: Compose All the Things
- Yet Another Sitecore Docker Series – Part 8: It’s Sitecore Time
- Yet Another Sitecore Docker Series – Part 7: Smooth as SQL
- Yet Another Sitecore Docker Series – Part 6: Simply Solr
- Yet Another Sitecore Docker Series – Part 5: Deconstructing a Dockerfile