- Forcing HTTPS on XP0 installs. Thanks to Łukasz Skowroński for the blog post.
- Also, the AlllowedCorsOrigins for identify server will be working already with HTTPS. (Stack Overflow here.)
- The Password Recovery Url should now be HTTPS by default.
- The role for a XM0 server should now be ‘StandAlone’, rather than ‘ContentManagement’ (Thanks, Rosen)
- This fixes an issue where Device Detection wouldn’t init on a CM-only instance.
- When editing a Sitecore profile, SIF-less won’t default to XM0 anymore. (Thanks, Yogesh)
- SIF-less will only try to uninstall SIF (to ensure the right version) if it’s loaded, preventing the “module not found” error
- I changed “SkipPreReqCheck” to “ForcePreReqCheck” so by default, you don’t try to keep installing stuff over and over….and over…
- Removed the Scripts folder, since it’s only used for uninstalls, and we’re pure PowerShell here.
You can grab the latest over on github: https://github.com/RAhnemann/sif-less
Always have the download here as well: http://rockpapersitecore.com/wp-content/uploads/sifless.zi